ComicTagger Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I Missing Something? (How to remove comics from the list?)

2 posters

Go down

Am I Missing Something? (How to remove comics from the list?) Empty Am I Missing Something? (How to remove comics from the list?)

Post  Phunetik Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:07 am

So I am either retarded or missing something... although I tend to lean towards the former.

Lets say that I bring in a folder containing a series - in this case "1963" from Image Comics - and I get them renamed and tagged and everything is going good. Then I go to bring in a new folder with different series - in this case "2020 Visions" from Image Comics - but it doesnt remove the last series. I tried to remove the last series by highlighting a pressing delete or looking for some kind of remove command or button. No luck. Essentially I am doing a series, quitting comictagger and then restarting to do another. Am I missing something? Is this how it should be working? Question
Phunetik
Phunetik

Back to top Go down

Am I Missing Something? (How to remove comics from the list?) Empty Removing comics from the list.

Post  ComicTagger Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:17 pm

I suppose I should have made this more clear.

If you right-click on the list to bring up the context menu, you will see menu option "Remove Selected Items". This will do what you want.

Keyboard shortcut Cmd-A (to select all) and Cmd-X (to remove them) is probably the fastest way.
ComicTagger
ComicTagger
Admin

https://comictagger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Am I Missing Something? (How to remove comics from the list?) Empty Re: Am I Missing Something? (How to remove comics from the list?)

Post  Phunetik Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:31 pm

As a mac user... I should have figured this out. Sad
Phunetik
Phunetik

Back to top Go down

Am I Missing Something? (How to remove comics from the list?) Empty Re: Am I Missing Something? (How to remove comics from the list?)

Post  ComicTagger Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Happens to the best of us!
ComicTagger
ComicTagger
Admin

https://comictagger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down