Comictagger will no longer start

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Comictagger will no longer start

Post  TJay1724 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Hey. I'm new here, but I've been using comictagger to tag all of my comics. Over 1,100 files. I've been using the program for about 2 months now and haven't really encountered any issues until today. Whenever I click to open the comictagger app, a black runtime window pops up for a brief second and then closes, the app never opens at all. I've tried running it as an administrator, in different compatibility modes, even uninstalled and re-installed the program itself. I'm using the exe file and not the zip and I'm using Windows 7 home premium. Also, I just recently updated my system and I am now running Windows 7 Service Pack 1. Can anyone help me? Tell me why the program will no longer open? Any help is greatly appreciated.

TJay1724

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comictagger will no longer start

Post  ComicTagger on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:21 pm

Just to be clear: Did the problem start one day with no obvious changes to your system? Or did it start *after* you upgraded either ComicTagger or the Windows Service Pack?

Either way, I have no idea. I assume you're running 1.1.3?

Try deleting "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\roaming\ComicTagger". Maybe something got corrupted in there? Just a thought...
ComicTagger
Admin

View user profile http://comictagger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TJay1724 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:01 am

Thanks!!!! It worked!! Your a genius!! Love your program btw!!

TJay1724

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top