ComicTagger Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ComicTagger doesn't show latest issue

2 posters

Go down

ComicTagger doesn't show latest issue Empty ComicTagger doesn't show latest issue

Post  DP812 Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:44 pm

I tried to tag X-Factor #253 today but ComicTagger came back with no results. At first, I thought it was because maybe ComicVine didn't have the issue in their database yet, since it is a new release. But then I went to ComicVine and they do have a listing: http://www.comicvine.com/x-factor-hell-on-earth-war-part-four/37-394714/

So I tried searching manually through ComicTagger in the GUI and the X-Factor listing only goes up to #252. Just to have all my bases covered, I also tried to search for X-Factor #253 in the CLI but still no matches found.

Any thoughts?

DP812

Back to top Go down

ComicTagger doesn't show latest issue Empty Re: ComicTagger doesn't show latest issue

Post  ComicTagger Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:52 pm

Probably the cache is out of date. I think I have the issue data in the cache invalidated after a week, so if you did a search for X-Factor before that issue was on ComicVine, it won't actually hit the CV DB for that issue for another week. Try clearing the cache from the settings in the GUI, and see if that helps.
ComicTagger
ComicTagger
Admin

https://comictagger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ComicTagger doesn't show latest issue Empty Re: ComicTagger doesn't show latest issue

Post  DP812 Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:09 pm

That must have been the problem, tagged it without issue just now. Thanks!

DP812

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down