ComicTagger Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cbr question

2 posters

Go down

cbr question Empty cbr question

Post  Phunetik Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:58 pm

So I just tried the "read/write to CBR/RAR archives" by using winrar and, while I can now open and see cbr files in comictagger (I could not before), the tagging does not seem to actually happen. I find the issue, I save the tags. I delete from comictagger... but when I input into CBL, it is as if there are no tags. I can then re-import into comictagger and the tags are there. Am I doing something wrong.

Sorry if this has been answered, but I did a search and did not find anything.

Oh, and I know about the way to report bugs... not sure if this is a bug or if I am retarded and not doing something right, thats why i posted here in this section. Just conversation at this point.
Phunetik
Phunetik

Back to top Go down

cbr question Empty Re: cbr question

Post  ComicTagger Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Only the CBL release candidate 1.6 will read in the tags from a rar file. See the details on how it works here:
http://forums.comicbooklover.com/discussion/66/comicbooklover-1-6-release-candidate-for-mac-os-x-10-6-10-8

If you plan on modifying the tags more via CBL app, I would recommend just converting the file to CBZ/Zip, so that things stay in sync.
ComicTagger
ComicTagger
Admin

https://comictagger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Phunetik Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:09 pm

Cool, thanks. Yeah... I have just continued on with the huge task of converting all my files to cbz.
Phunetik
Phunetik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down