ComicTagger Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naming Convention Tips/Tricks Database...

2 posters

Go down

Naming Convention Tips/Tricks Database... Empty Naming Convention Tips/Tricks Database...

Post  Phunetik Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:12 pm

So I am trying to tag Buffy The Vampire Season 8, and I can just not get it to work no matter what I do. Ive gone onto CV and I know its there and I named it the same, but no luck. Anyway, I thought that it would be nice if we had a sticky section somewhere here on the forum where we can list known issues and their fixes for certain titles... any interest in this or am I the only one that this thinks this would be nice?

Also, anyone know how to name the Buffy season 8 and season 9 issues so that they register?

Thanks!
Phunetik
Phunetik

Back to top Go down

Naming Convention Tips/Tricks Database... Empty Re: Naming Convention Tips/Tricks Database...

Post  ComicTagger Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Are you searching for "Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 8" or "Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season Eight"?

If you're using auto-tag, and the file are un-tagged, and also have the series name slightly off you don't have to rename them. You can always check "Specify series search string for all selected archives" and fill in the correct series name.
ComicTagger
ComicTagger
Admin

https://comictagger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Naming Convention Tips/Tricks Database... Empty Re: Naming Convention Tips/Tricks Database...

Post  ComicTagger Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:32 pm

Also, you can just do experimental searches by typing in a search string in the "Series" box, and clicking "Search Online". This will find any volumes that match all the words you typed in. Once you find the series you're looking for, you can use that exact string for auto-tag. (Just cancel the "select series" dialog and nothing will change)
ComicTagger
ComicTagger
Admin

https://comictagger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Phunetik Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Holy shit. Awesome.

And I was searching for Season 8... not Eight. Totally fixed it.

Thank you.
Phunetik
Phunetik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down