ComicTagger Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dual Tags? (CBL & CR)

2 posters

Go down

Dual Tags? (CBL & CR) Empty Dual Tags? (CBL & CR)

Post  Phunetik Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:10 am

I went back and forth as to where to post this... even though it is a question, I felt it fit better in the musings section.

Would it be possible to tag a comic with both CBL and CR tags? I ask because I have heard the speculative rumors that comic rack may make its way to the mac and - given that CBL has seems to have all but completely abandoned their OSX version in favor of their tablet/phone app - I think it would be cool to take a little extra time tagging my comics so that they are ready for both? Normally I would just try this, but without comic rack I would have no way if my tags were working on both. I feel like it should work... but I amy be crazy.

Am I crazy? bounce
Phunetik
Phunetik

Back to top Go down

Dual Tags? (CBL & CR) Empty Re: Dual Tags? (CBL & CR)

Post  ComicTagger Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Yes, you can have both tags in in one file. The "copy" operation lets you copy from one format to another, but changing the drop-downs in the upper-left.
ComicTagger
ComicTagger
Admin

https://comictagger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Phunetik Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:50 pm

Nice! I had a feeling, but I honestly didn't want to try until i got some confirmation for fear of messing up files.
Phunetik
Phunetik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down