ComicTagger Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Failed! I keep getting this error.

2 posters

Go down

Save Failed!  I keep getting this error. Empty Save Failed! I keep getting this error.

Post  Groty Thu May 22, 2014 9:08 pm

Auto-tagger finds everything, matches, and tags... It's great as I'm watching, very accurate and fast.

When I try to manually tag it happens too.

The first 20 or so Comics, it worked just fine. After that, nothing saves. I've updated to the latest version, rebooted, and made sure the files aren't locked. They are perfectly fine CBR files, readable without problems.

Any ideas? SAVE FAILED! is the only error I receive.

Groty

Back to top Go down

Save Failed!  I keep getting this error. Empty Re: Save Failed! I keep getting this error.

Post  ComicTagger Thu May 22, 2014 10:45 pm

It may be that you don't have the rar program installed, and recognized by ComicTagger. CBR files can only be written to with the help of the external rar program. Check in the settings, under the General tab.

What OS are you running?
ComicTagger
ComicTagger
Admin

https://comictagger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Save Failed!  I keep getting this error. Empty Re: Save Failed! I keep getting this error.

Post  Groty Thu May 22, 2014 10:48 pm

ComicTagger wrote:It may be that you don't have the rar program installed, and recognized by ComicTagger.  CBR files can only be written to with the help of the external rar program.  Check in the settings, under the General tab.

What OS are you running?

YUP! That's what it was. So much for reading the manual!

Sorry! All straightened out now.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to move them into a directory structure like Series\Issues. Every single Comic is in it's own folder.

Groty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down