ComicTagger Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Export as ZIP archive - enhancement request

2 posters

Go down

Export as ZIP archive - enhancement request Empty Export as ZIP archive - enhancement request

Post  anomander Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:11 am

First off great piece of software. Took me too long to realize it existed.

I especially like the CBR to CBZ converter. Too many other conversion solutions seem to mess with the contents in weird and wonderful (non optional) ways and insist on maximum compression. Kudos for setting it to the sensible STORE compression.

A couple of suggestions to extend this feature:

Add move CBR to archive folder option. Currently on completion you can delete the CBR or keep it in place. It would be nice to be able to keep the CBR but move it to a folder away from the general collection since it will now be a duplicate.

Allow conversion of CBZ to CBZ. Crazy as this sounds what I really mean is change CBZ to non compressed CBZ.

anomander
anomander

Back to top Go down

Export as ZIP archive - enhancement request Empty Re: Export as ZIP archive - enhancement request

Post  ComicTagger Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:24 pm

Glad you like CT!

Both good suggestions, I'll keep them in mind.

ComicTagger
ComicTagger
Admin

https://comictagger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Export as ZIP archive - enhancement request Empty Re: Export as ZIP archive - enhancement request

Post  anomander Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:06 am

Further enhancement request.

Similar to "Allow conversion of CBZ to CBZ" also "Allow conversion of CBR which are actually zip compressed files to uncomressed CBZ"

Finding mismatched extension with compression type is unfortunately all too common
anomander
anomander

Back to top Go down

Post  anomander Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:12 am

How time fly's?

Any thoughts yet on implementing this.
anomander
anomander

Back to top Go down

Post  anomander Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:57 am

anomander wrote:First off great piece of software. Took me too long to realize it existed.

Allow conversion of CBZ to CBZ. Crazy as this sounds what I really mean is change CBZ to non compressed CBZ.

I see this has been marked as wont do in the code

"WONTDO - Re-zip (to remove compression)"

Pity I am not sure I understand the reasoning of ending up with different compression levels
anomander
anomander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down