ComicTagger Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Export to library and/or automatically clear list of successfully-tagged books

3 posters

Go down

Export to library and/or automatically clear list of successfully-tagged books Empty Export to library and/or automatically clear list of successfully-tagged books

Post  DP812 Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:59 pm

I was tagging some video files in iFlicks and one of the things I really like about it is that iFlicks has an option to automatically send the files to iTunes once they've been tagged. Is there any chance we could get something similar to this for ComicTagger to automatically send the files to CBL or CR after successful tagging?

If not, what about automatically removing books that have been tagged from the queue? This can make it easier to note when matches couldn't be found. A few times now, I've overlooked the unmatched books without realizing it, only to discover that the books weren't tagged once I put them into CBL.

DP812

Back to top Go down

Export to library and/or automatically clear list of successfully-tagged books Empty Re: Export to library and/or automatically clear list of successfully-tagged books

Post  Phunetik Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:50 am

I second the motion. Harumph.
Phunetik
Phunetik

Back to top Go down

Export to library and/or automatically clear list of successfully-tagged books Empty Re: Export to library and/or automatically clear list of successfully-tagged books

Post  ComicTagger Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:02 pm

I probably won't do the first idea (exporting to the various app libraries) as it's a bit outside the scope of the project at the moment.

I'll think about adding the second as an auto-tag option. In the meantime, you can use the column sorting to do what you want already. After auto-tagging completes, just click the appropriate column header (CR or CBL) and the list will be sorted by files that have those tags, and those that don't. Then you can just just work from that sub-list.
ComicTagger
ComicTagger
Admin

https://comictagger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DP812 Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:37 pm

The new remove option is great! Thanks for implementing it so quickly.

DP812

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down